Remera is a travel and street photographer, based in Luxembourg. He was born in Kigali, Rwanda, and grew up in France.
In 2009, he acquired a camera to document a trip in China. This journey has sparked an interest in photography and the desire to show other cultures. This road leads him around the world; Europe, Africa, North America, Asia, Middle East.
Remera’s approach is to go to meet people, capture their daily lives and to share their culture and traditions.
Limited edition prints for all photos on this site are available to purchase. Prices vary, please send me a note for more info.
T +352 691 596 095
AWARD - EXHIBITIONS - PUBLICATIONS
2019 - Collective exhibition at Luxembourg Street photography Festival, Rotondes, Luxembourg
2018 - Collective exhibition at Luxembourg Street photography Festival, Rotondes, Luxembourg
2017 - Collective exhibition at Luxembourg Street photography Festival, Rotondes, Luxembourg
- Collective exhibition at the Lëtzebuerg City Museum in Luxembourg City - Leit an der Stad
2016 - Collective exhibition at Luxembourg Street photography Festival, Rotondes, Luxembourg
- Publication at Edgeofhumanity. com - With the book: Among believers in Jerusalem
- Exhibition at Festival des migrations et des cultures, Luxembourg - Faces du monde
- Publication at L’oeil de la photographie - Avec le Livre - Parmi les fidèles à Jerusalem
- Publication at thephoblographer.com - With the book: Among believers in Jerusalem
- Exhibition at Menier Gallery, London - Life Framer
2015 - Life Framer Photography Award Showcase - Espace Juraplatz, Bienne
- NOMINE: 2015 Black & White Spider Awards - Black & White Spider Awards
- B&W Portrait Photography From Around The World - Edge of Humanity Magazine
- Transit: A Photographic Study of The Way Lives Interact During Commuting - thephoblographer.com
- FINALISTE: 2015 Best photography - Photographer's Forum
- Faces - Galerie Celina, Luxembourg
- WINNER: Concours international de photographie 'crowds' - Award.io
- Grimaces - Galerie Jean Ferrat, Longlaville, France
2014 - WINNER: World In Focus Travel Photography Contest - PDN Photoplus
- “On parle de Palestine” - Luxuriant, N.39, Avril
2013 - Grimaces - Monodrama Festival 2013 - Luxembourg-ville, Luxembourg
- Grimaces - Lëtzebuerger Journal, Juin 2013
- “Le travail photographique de Remera” - posephoto.net
- WINNER: Concours photo sur la street photography - posephoto.net
- “Same same but different” - Livre de photographies auto-édité, 102 Pages, couverture rigide